Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: give your doll a chance to talk

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ag lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bye [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Bye Kirsten!

    Helo Jess! Nice to meet you! Now I know 3 Jesses! Elizabethlover101 has a Jess, & also Agfanatic!! My Mommy found this post, & I was finished w/ my lessons, so I was able to come & chat with you all!!

    I love both to!! I think I might get E's riding outfit! I have seen a picture w/ another Felicity in E's riding outfit. I hope to get it soon!!!

    Love,
    Felicity
    P.S.
    How do you do that scroll thing-y for your name? It's very neat!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ag lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you press the button marquee<marquee>love felicity</marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    OH!! NEAT!! Thanks!!!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Love, Felicity [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Buenes tardes, Felicity, Felicity, Kirsten, and Jess! Me llamo Josefina!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, y'all, it's me Addy. Miss Nethie made me this robe outfit that she calls a yukata. It's a cotton kimono that lots of people wear in Japan. I feel kinda funny wearing it, since I've never wore anything like it, but Miss Nethie says I look pretty in it and I'm inclined to agree with her more than a bit. She says she'll take photographs once I have my sandals, which she calls zori.

    The new girl told me to tell y'all she's getting a pretty dress once Miss Nethie gets more bobbins for her maachine. She's still awful shy.

  7. #17
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Hey! This is Kaya. Jess can't be here right now, her shows are on. Ever since she came here she has been obbsessed with all of the soap shows on TV- the sappier the better she says!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 10, 2006 04:45 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom is someplace called law school. She doesn't play with us as much since she started going there every day.

    But, we have lots of fun while she is gone. Today we had a food fight in the kitchen. Eddie started it, and I couldn't let him get away with smashing left over cake in Felicity's face, could I?

    Mom is supposed to be home in two hours. There's flour on the floor and we can't find the mop. Uh-oh.

    Samantha

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ag lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hello sam,kaya,josie and addy it is soo nice too meet.i love ypur kimono addy. sam my girl also can't play with me all the time because of school hola josie, elizabeth loves soap opars too kaya well mother is calling for me to watch william (sigh) [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <marquee>love felicity</marquee>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 10, 2006 05:29 PM: Message edited by: ag lover ]</font>

  10. #20
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'm back for a little bit before dinner. Oh Samantha Eddie sounds like a total troublemaker. Yeah, my mommy is in college, but right now she is on spring break. Tuesday she took me to Savannah, GA! She will post pics on either Sunday or Monday. I have not yet met my sisters Felicity and Susie mae; I'll meet them in May, but that seems so far away!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] , Kirsten

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •